corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 6230 *MINT* / Nokia 6600 *MINT* / Game Boy Advance SP + games *MINT* --> ALL FOR SALE!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nokia 6230 *MINT* / Nokia 6600 *MINT* / Game Boy Advance SP + games *MINT* --> ALL FOR SALE!!!!
Demo

User status: Offline
26th Dec 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the following items for sale:

nokia 6230 originally on vodafone network but unlocked to accept any network. comes with all bits in box as new including 32MB MMC (memory card) and everything is mint (phone/box/manual etc).
£145 delivered to your door

nokia 6600 on vodafone network but can be unlocked for free (i will even supply the code for you). comes with everything it should including 32MB MMC (memory card). everything boxed and mint condition (phone/box/manual etc).
£115 delivered to your door

i also have a Kingmax 256MB MMC that can be used in either of the above phones. please add £10 to the cost of the phone if you wish to have this with it

Game Boy Advance SP in a pearl baby blue colour. totally mint condition, only played with literally for a few hours. comes with a charger and also 4 games:
Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4
Kirby And The Amazing Mirror
Metroid Fusion
Double Dragon Advance
everything in this package is boxed and totally mint and would easily pass as brand new
£110 delivered to your door

if youre interested in any of these items then either u2u me or mail me at mr.demo@gmail.com

[Edited on 26-12-2004 by Demo]

[Edited on 26-12-2004 by Demo]
Demo

26th Dec 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6230 + 256MB MMC sold

if someone wants to take the 6600 off my hands tonight i will do it for £100 all in
Demo

26th Dec 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6600 now sold too

just the Game Boy left to go now guys
leeshez

27th Dec 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats your best price on the game boy?
Demo

27th Dec 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant really go lower than the asking price mate as its all mint and only a month old

u2u me if you wanna try and twist my arm
Demo

1st Jan 05 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vader123

1st Jan 05 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some good price there matey

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 6230 *MINT* / Nokia 6600 *MINT* / Game Boy Advance SP + games *MINT* --> ALL FOR SALE!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0103211 seconds