corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone know what dreams mean

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone know what dreams mean
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
5th Jan 05 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dreamt last night i was back at school and was kidnapping kids and stealing a porsche. then getting caught doing 134mph, then it would start again and i would go to school, sit in assembly, then run off at the end, kidnap someone, then steal the car and get caught.

until the last dream where i didn't kidnap anyone, because their mum was there, and didn't steal the cars because it was a pug 306 but was getting followed by a fit bird

weird
--Dave--
Banned

5th Jan 05 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need a dream book I think
3CorsaMeal

5th Jan 05 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was cool

always dream about being back at school, i reckon its something to do with me leaving school early
MatthewR

5th Jan 05 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the weirdest dreams mate - its to do with the amount of skunk u smoke b4 u go bed!!!!!
--Dave--
Banned

5th Jan 05 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a dream once that i was being chased through a field by a three headed dog and i saw my mum's and dad's heads on poles

does this mean I'm fucked up?
3CorsaMeal

5th Jan 05 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
I have the weirdest dreams mate - its to do with the amount of skunk u smoke b4 u go bed!!!!!

probably true
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Jan 05 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kidnap

If you were kidnapped in your dream, you are likely to be embarrassed by the company you have been keeping; a change of companions would probably be beneficial. However, if you did the kidnapping, you are being warned to guard your valuables against theft or loss, and if you can't do that, then be sure your insurance is in order. To dream of a kidnapping in which you were not personally involved is a sign of sudden important changes in the offing.

Children

If your dream featured children of walking age upward, its augury is one of happiness in domestic affairs and/or business interests, whichever concerns you most.

Steal

A dream of stealing is a warning to be extra cautious in money or investment matters for the next few months, unless you were caught, which is a dream of contrary and signifies good luck.

Car

The meaning of a dream involving a motorcar depends very much on its aspect. If the car was merely a means of transport, it has, in itself, no particular significance, and other details of the dream should be carefully considered. However, if the car was speeding, you can expect some sudden news from a distance; an accident forecasts recovery of something lost; if the engine lost power or stalled or if you ran out of gas, you could be embarrassed by misplacing your confidence and/or affections.

Ally

5th Jan 05 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about dreaming about having sex with strangers?
Ojc

5th Jan 05 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dreamt last night that I was in the water tower and was really scared by it a its really eerie and there was some taps on and I did'nt know what ones were on.

I hate it, there is something about that water tower as I have dreamt about it 3 days in a row
--Dave--
Banned

5th Jan 05 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about family's heads stuck on poles?

--Dave--
Banned

5th Jan 05 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally

thats not dreaming, thats dogging...
Ally

5th Jan 05 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shelly
Premium Member

5th Jan 05 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally

That's what you call a fantasy Ally... not a dream
Ally

5th Jan 05 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But they were old men, that ... well werent very attractive
Shelly
Premium Member

5th Jan 05 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people dont have to be attractive for you to want them
3CorsaMeal

5th Jan 05 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
Kidnap

If you were kidnapped in your dream, you are likely to be embarrassed by the company you have been keeping; a change of companions would probably be beneficial. However, if you did the kidnapping, you are being warned to guard your valuables against theft or loss, and if you can't do that, then be sure your insurance is in order. To dream of a kidnapping in which you were not personally involved is a sign of sudden important changes in the offing.

Children

If your dream featured children of walking age upward, its augury is one of happiness in domestic affairs and/or business interests, whichever concerns you most.

Steal

A dream of stealing is a warning to be extra cautious in money or investment matters for the next few months, unless you were caught, which is a dream of contrary and signifies good luck.

Car

The meaning of a dream involving a motorcar depends very much on its aspect. If the car was merely a means of transport, it has, in itself, no particular significance, and other details of the dream should be carefully considered. However, if the car was speeding, you can expect some sudden news from a distance; an accident forecasts recovery of something lost; if the engine lost power or stalled or if you ran out of gas, you could be embarrassed by misplacing your confidence and/or affections.

cool stuff Shelly
Ally

5th Jan 05 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
people dont have to be attractive for you to want them

aye, but i dont think they were even nice people

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » anyone know what dreams mean 23 database queries in 0.1025779 seconds