corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm Wont Turn Off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm Wont Turn Off
Gsi_Ire

User status: Offline
   13th Jan 05 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, well this start a few nights ago. the origianl laser line alarm on my gsi wouldnt disable, so i assumed it was the batter in the remote and replaced it, seemd to solve the problem perfectly.

came out of work today and same thing. i press the button, the light flashs on the remote but nothing happens on the car end.

opened it with the key and the alarm went off as it should. tried again, tried disconnecting the battery (some1 reckoned it might reset the alarm) all to with no luck.

I bought the car off a m8 so i am just w8ing for him to look for the key for the alarm (but he thought he gave it to me, might be lost ) and that will be 2morrow at the earliest.

i dont have the car here to check anything (its still in work) but any idea on what i could try?
Gsi_Ire

14th Jan 05 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Siberia

14th Jan 05 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smack it with large hammer

New Poll