corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ICE FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE FOR SALE
Robbie

User status: Offline
15th Jan 05 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PIONEER KEH-P8600RW CD CONTROL HEADUNIT removable front-remote-walnut finish comes with a PIONEER CDX P1230-S 12 DISC CHANGER + ALL WIRES Cost new well over £650 was taken out of my old GSi and hasn't been used for 12 months very good condition, £190

PHOENIX GOLD 215IX GRAPHIC EQUALISER COST NEW £449 UNUSED WILL ACCEPT £150 POST FREE. also will throw in £80 of wiring needed

2 X AUDIO ART AMPLIFIERS MADE IN THE USA
120.2XE IDEAL FOR COMPONENTS (had this running a pair of kicker impulse components 150x2 RMS) £349newWILL ACCEPT £135 post free

100.2RXT WITH TWO WAY CROSSOVER NETWORK AND BASS CONTROLLER+ WIRES FOR BASS CONTROL (had this running a pair of Rockford RFR1000W SUBS)VERY POWERFUL. £525 NEW WILL TAKE THE FIRST £200 POST FREE

pictures of the amps are here they are in white http://www.alcom.ru/audioart_usil.htm

Please email me Bobbygee01@aol.com or U2U me,

Robbie

User status: Offline
20th Jan 05 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ICE FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.0093679 seconds