corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Crash here Crash There

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crash here Crash There
RCoughtrie

User status: Offline
26th Jan 05 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its only jan and i have heard of so many crashes in my area and on here, its starting to get scary that alot of peeps are losing their lives to silly driving, i have just lost a memeber of my family last nite in a car crash, she was fvcking 17 years old NEWS REPORT, take care on the roads peeps eh not worth killing ur self over a stupid race or to show off, take it easy
drunkenfool

26th Jan 05 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll second that Lost a friend from uni over xmas, and wrote my car off last week too Sorry to hear of your news mate
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jan 05 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its down to the fucking muppets around on todays roads, not necessarily young boy racers but also the old cunts or just generally shite drivers doing stupid stupid things that i see everyday, the standard of driving is awful
corsa_godfather

26th Jan 05 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope this will help make ppl realise.keep it for the track.sorry mate
Shane

26th Jan 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i think its down to the fucking muppets around on todays roads, not necessarily young boy racers but also the old cunts or just generally shite drivers doing stupid stupid things that i see everyday, the standard of driving is awful

sez the person that was rally driving yesterday
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jan 05 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shane
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

sez the person that was rally driving yesterday

yesh note that i managed to control it and NOT have a crash
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jan 05 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im talking about the twats that do 40 down a slip road to a motorway, and the idtiots that constantly pull out when im going right round a roundabout, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GIVE WAY TO TRAFFIC ON THE RIGHT RULE
SilverSport1.4

26th Jan 05 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear your news mate. Know what you mean- its crashes left right and centre at the moment. There are loads being posted on ClioSport forum too. Drive safe people!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Crash here Crash There 23 database queries in 0.0090201 seconds