corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » WANTED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WANTED
scott1

User status: Offline
31st Jan 05 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got 4x 15" corsa b alloys and tyres(all got loads of tread left but back two have scraped on arches so not sure to how legal they are as iam a new driver) with a offset of 35,way wide for my corsa as i have not had the arches rolled yet(so i cant have people in the back or the arches rub on the tyres when i go over bumps) so i want to swap for some alloys n tyres, 15" upwards for the corsa b with the normal offset,between 45 and 49 i think it is,theres scuffs around the edges on the alloys(not critical scuffs tho) but the centres are mint and it wouldnt take much work to clean them up at all,they are five spoke mim's and look nice but need some alloys for this saterday so pm me(with pics too if you got em) and i can send you pics if you intrested(hopefully someones got a spare set lying around,lol)cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » WANTED 25 database queries in 0.0078940 seconds