corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA, VEGAS 1.2 8V

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL CORSA, VEGAS 1.2 8V
Wallace

User status: Offline
1st Feb 05 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im selling my corsa 1.2 vegas in metalic silver from like...NOW as i saw a 2.0gti golf i really want

Located In Nottingham, 10mins from the city centre

few details:

1.2 8v 1996 P reg corsa B
36,000 miles on the clock
central locking and alarm
full service history
5months tax and 11months MOT (Mot due in december)
Cambelt changed in december at last service (4,000) miles ahead of vauxhall schedule as i thought might aswell do it now
powerflow backbox zorst system...twin exit, sounds nice for a 1.2 8v nothing OTT
boston front components crossover and seperate tweeter (£150)
stealth Shelve (£100)
kenwood rear co-axles (£50)
clear side repeaters

ill even leave the amp and wiring kit in if ya thinkin of doing up the audio. (powered my BBG 600w a dream 4ch 800w it is) i got a new sub and need a monoblock thats why im willing to throw it in

small and i mean small dint in the passenger side door where a dumb lady swerved a car comin out a junction and bumped me

a small paint chip from where i removed the bum strips for styling.

bit of the black paint got blasted off the front passenger side arch while i was jet washing wacko.gif

Over nxt few days im lookin 2 get quotes for the repairs. can add the price of the car

im not lookin for anything more then £1100 cuz of the lil minors above.

other then that theres noawt wrong with it, just wana go up in the world

Let me Know

pics will be up 2moro

[Edited on 01-02-2005 by Wallace]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA, VEGAS 1.2 8V 25 database queries in 0.0125730 seconds