corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" kei velocity alloy wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" kei velocity alloy wheels
blashill

User status: Offline
8th Feb 05 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had these wheels for about 5 months now and have decided to sell my car. these wheels are immaculate with no chips scuffs or scratches all the tyres are new. i have five alloys all with tyres these are well worth a view.....
cost £827

bargain @ £425 o.v.n.o

pics available drop me an email on blashillcg@hotmail.com
mobymaster

8th Feb 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What offset are these?
mattwhite

8th Feb 05 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u send me pics please mate

mattwhite2002@hotmail.com
blashill

14th Feb 05 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are a 42 off set i think might be keeping them now though due to time wasters wheels worth more than advertised them for too so cheers for the interest guys i'll e mail you if i decide to sell them again, pics of the rims how ever are on corsa-c.co.uk in the classifieds cheers again...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" kei velocity alloy wheels 25 database queries in 0.0059121 seconds