corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » First 3 to send £52 gets Set of Checkerplate CORSA B mats + Footwell neons (CORSA C Owners Pre Order

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author First 3 to send £52 gets Set of Checkerplate CORSA B mats + Footwell neons (CORSA C Owners Pre Order
5doormodder

User status: Offline
12th Feb 05 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright Folks,

The First 3 people to send me £52 gets a set of brand new CORSA B polished alloy checkerplate floor mats plus a set of two 12" footwell neons in red/blue - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR - u2u me to secure your set.

These are shaped specially for the CORSA B nice snug fit and look awesome with the neons shining down on them. (Will have 4 sets of corsa c ones in next week)

I HAVE 3 SETS OF CORSA B ONES IN STOCK NOW, I AM AWAITING 4 SETS OF CORSA C ONES WHICH SHOULD BE IN NEXT WEEK - SO I CAN TAKE PRE ORDERS FOR THEM NOW AT THE SAME PRICE.

U2U Me to sercure your order and I will farward you the payment details.

I can accept PAYPAL, CHEQUE, POSTAL ORDER OR CASH IN POST (If sending cash PLEASE send it recorded delivery for your own safety)

Thanks for looking

[Edited on 12-02-2005 by 5doormodder]
Lee 16v

User status: Offline
13th Feb 05 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

52 quid.........

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » First 3 to send £52 gets Set of Checkerplate CORSA B mats + Footwell neons (CORSA C Owners Pre Order 25 database queries in 0.0059001 seconds