corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » warning please read

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author warning please read
corsa_crew

User status: Offline
12th Feb 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've had the police round 2day and have had 2 produce all the paperwork for bodykit as someone had spotted my car and then accused me ov nicking it off there car.got all the paperwork of cause as its all brand new but needless 2 say i aint best pleased.

basically someone had parked up over tpark and came back 2 find that car had been stripped of its kit , which is very harsh 2 say the least, so please can every1 just b carefull as i dont want to be reading a post saying it happened 2 them.

also the police have informed that in the boro area 30 corsa b's have been broke in2 in the last weeks so please can every1 b carefull as twocers are taking a fancy 2 corsa's at the moment. 4 were done last night alone.

corsa_crew

[Edited on 12-02-2005 by corsa_crew]
ljames555

13th Feb 05 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 of my mates cars been broken into in last 3 weeks in mboro 106 gti , saxo vtr and corsa gsi.
thing is though corsa_crew what if you never had paperwork of bodykit paid for would police of charged you ! i think its some scruffy twat trying to get someone in trouble or trying to make something out of nothing !

[Edited on 13-02-2005 by ljames555]
M2RTY

13th Feb 05 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a good alarm
Reedy

13th Feb 05 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had my car vandlized by the twats aswell
Corsa Sport Gav

13th Feb 05 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamie - did u get lost lastnigh?
corsa_crew

13th Feb 05 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i fink i must ov duno how i ended up in arni
corsa_crew

13th Feb 05 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol they probz would ov mate or took the kit off me , as they were being quite serious - the lads brother had seen my car and took my reg and gave it 2 the police saying that i had his kit on my car which a load ov rubbish.
linz

13th Feb 05 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes talking about on your way home

when i seen u i was like eh i'm sure thats jamie in front of me
why the feck did you go that way home? was that the way you came? would have been quicker going through bowburn and onto the motorway?
you went through my village, good job you never stopped
corsa_crew

13th Feb 05 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol well just went that way and then turned off at the nxt round about on 2 the motorway - was following directions as my passenger thought he knew where he was going lol i thought that i was near ur village when u were behind me lol
linz

13th Feb 05 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then went alog the motorway? did u nt go straight along the a689 and down the 177?

next time go up the A1 (from the a689) untill u see a sign for bowburn or durham services/little chef, come off there and take ur 2nd exit which is bowburn and follow that road straight into durham (dunno which way u left durham, you may need some more directions how to get through durham)
Corsa Sport Gav

13th Feb 05 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and u complain bout my macdonalds things haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » warning please read 24 database queries in 0.0116360 seconds