corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FoOKin insurance- Fooking winkers - Now sorted -Daves a legend!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FoOKin insurance- Fooking winkers - Now sorted -Daves a legend!!!
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Feb 05 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wooo - moaning does work - dont let them tell u it doesnt

Ive just had about £100 knocked off the original quote - cause I monaed that Ive turned 21, got another years ncd etc etc and so on

Then he found some1 had entered my alarm into modifications and not into the alarm box - so its been corrected and now Im happy
blundey

17th Feb 05 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont get this it raises by 20% shiz?! Each yeah u get a NCB it should go down. Im with tesco's and i got my NCB again in feb...and it dropped from £1754 to £1050..mine goes down every year with out fail...it should only go up when u claim surely? thats the point in having NCB
Jambo

17th Feb 05 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insurance is just like phone companies.

Change every year and it will be cheaper. They will not try and keep you.
vibrio
Banned

17th Feb 05 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I change my insurance company every year
RichR
Premium Member

17th Feb 05 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have done every year from when i started off - the first time I want to stay with the same company - and they messed me about-but sorted now

Daves a legend
Rebrabuk

17th Feb 05 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by supacook2k
quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
Don't go to Flux..

why?

Cos they're fucking cunts.

Their methods are quite bizarre and are causing much confusion to both themselves and myself.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FoOKin insurance- Fooking winkers - Now sorted -Daves a legend!!! 23 database queries in 0.0134971 seconds