corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Milli Miglia 1000 16" Alloy wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Milli Miglia 1000 16" Alloy wheels
Robbie

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 05 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silver 16"Miglia 1000 for sale as i now have 17s
3 in near mint condition all tyres have between 6-8mm tread,
Continental 195/45s
One wheel has been scuffed/slightly kerbed,the tyre has suffered worse than the wheel,there is like a 3mm deep by 10mmlong x 5mm wide piece of tyre sliced off nearest the rim side,i certainly haven't done this so it must of been the previous owner,i had the car in for MOT last week at Vaux and the tyre didn't fail the MOT so it must be ok,the alloy what has been kerbed has a little scrape about 1/8th of the way around it,the kerbed mark is barley noticeable,the car has driven fine on the rim what is damaged for at least the last 2000miles since i got the car.
Buyer to collect ideally as i don't have the van anymore,i'm in halifax West Yorks,Courier would be approx £40-£50 ,

Offers or/

Possibly part ex for decent full suspension kit cash either way,looking for coilovers ideally but something not lower than 30mm and ride hard adjustable would do (need to get stiffer suspension to stop 17s rubbing at the back slightly)

There are some pics of the wheels on the car in this link,its the blue corsa reg R123EDM

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=198583

Robbie

2nd Mar 05 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best offer by saturday secues them,unless it is really low i will bang them on ebay,

Robbie
rod

2nd Mar 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you any idea of how much you want????

ROD
chris_1982

6th Mar 05 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much mate roughly??
sdlcrosby

7th Mar 05 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd u yesterday m8, get back to me!
Robbie

8th Mar 05 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£195
K2 GTi

8th Mar 05 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they all in good condition?
Robbie

8th Mar 05 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i've been offered £225 now for the wheels thanks for all the interest in them,what i will do is get some pics up over the next few days,there is one wheel what has a slight kerb scrape this wheel also has a tyre with a tiny bit of rubber missing on the side,i will get some pics up so you can see for yourself,Vauxhall passed this tyre on the MOT last week,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Milli Miglia 1000 16" Alloy wheels 25 database queries in 0.1172500 seconds