corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sony PSP's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony PSP's
Hagger

User status: Offline
4th Mar 05 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone on here got one?
are they worth getting?
lik sang have just have a price drop to £149 , so im very tempted to get one...
Cavey

4th Mar 05 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm very tempted to get one, they look amazing, but the battery life is shit apparently. Not suprising given the fact it's a Ps2 in a teeny box.

Plays Videos too, which i didn't realise till the other day.

I'm choosing one of these over the DS. Probably. Depends on bday money
Hagger

4th Mar 05 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd prefer a ds for the games i think , but want the psp just cos it looks better :S
Cavey

4th Mar 05 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i had a look at reviews recently, and the DS although it's innovative, and the games will be more inventive, it's not very functional, and i don't see how much use the touchscreen will be with games, until they utilise it properly, e.g. a few years time.

Like i said before the PsP is more versatile, plays videos, mp3s, photos, and takes Memory stick duo etc..etc... so it's a more useful device imo. If it's only £50 more then i'd prefer that
CorsAsh

4th Mar 05 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a go on one imported from Japan, they're awesome - never played something so small with such excellent graphics. Get one, they're well worth it

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by CorsAsh]
Greg_M

4th Mar 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had my DS for ages and a bloke that works instore had a PP, an i love the looks of the PSP, and the games look really good, but what the point in a portable that only has 4ish hours battery life? The worst he's has is about 2.5 hours i love the DS ive got, the games are invovative, wario ware is ace

they is not competition between the two, asthey are no o the same level. The PSP is an all singing all dancing machine, that some times plays games. where as the DS is a games machine through and through.

but im sure you'll all ahev what we call 'sony blinkers'

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sony PSP's 23 database queries in 0.0048611 seconds