corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » VTech Controller..?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VTech Controller..?
L330wnz

User status: Offline
12th Mar 05 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right gotta weird one for any1 who can help... my old man has got a Honda CRX (2 seater convertible) 1.6 VTi.. it fookin rapid as hell but he hates ragging so much to get the VTech in.. so I told him about the VTech controllers and that u can adjust it so that it comes in at an earlier rpm.. can any1 assist me on how and where he can get 1.. and how much are they/how easy to fit or needs 2 befitted by a pro!?

Cheers,

Lee
Kerry

12th Mar 05 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anywhere that sells Apexi
Kerry

12th Mar 05 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by the way its V-Tec
Kerry

12th Mar 05 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://search.ebay.co.uk/apexi-vtec-controller

L330wnz

13th Mar 05 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oi cheeky, thx tho wot about the fitting of them?
broster
Premium Member

13th Mar 05 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, they can only lower the v-tech so much, the v-tec wont have much benifiot cutting in low down the rev range, really 500rpm is the lowest you can go, also get the V-AFC, not just a V-tec controller as you will need to add more fuel with the v-tec point being lower, not worth buying if you just want to lower the v-tec point as he hates ragging it so much,.... fitting is easy, need to cut a wire or two, but should fit direct into place with the loom adapter.
L330wnz

13th Mar 05 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate thanks 4 that, so how can he get the most performance outta it wivout spending mega bucks...?
broster
Premium Member

13th Mar 05 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more performance, well i was going to buy a vti, and this is what i found to be good started mods....
exhaust manifold
de cat
eaxhaust system
induction kit (with long extension thingy)
then a remap. should see 175bhp-180....

New Poll