corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » people with toad ai606 alarm....look in here please.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author people with toad ai606 alarm....look in here please.
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
31st Mar 05 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers
DamoSXI

31st Mar 05 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much did you pay for the Toad alarm including fitting
slugger_54132

1st Apr 05 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i paid like 350 i think but that included doors and boot pop.

Ok with regards to the menu, following happrens when u start the 5 presses of button one.

1st press- nothing
2nd- 1 chirp
3rd- 2 chirp
4th - 3 chirps

I got well confussed listning to chirps so just do it by number of presses to get to 5!

Hope that helps, i have tested it a couple of times and its definately like that!

Do u know what all the other numbers do like 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and so on?
slugger_54132

1st Apr 05 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and do u know what the difference is between interior sensors and ultrasonic sensors?

In the manual its ays press lock once to arm, twice to disable interior sensors, and three times to enable ultrasonics?

But what are ultrasonics, are they standard?
--Dave--
Banned

1st Apr 05 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate, i'll U2U you what the other switches do

The ultrasonics are basically the interior sensors, just a different name for them.

If you have a dog or something you can press lock twice to disable ultrasonics. The alarm will then scan the interior every 5 seconds to pick up movement, if it doesnt detect any then it'll arm the interior sensors.

I just went for the dual proximity sensors, they replace the ultrasonics and work a lot better. You can adjust strength for both the interior and exterior sensors

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » people with toad ai606 alarm....look in here please. 23 database queries in 0.0099761 seconds