corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If I had 16k (round 2)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If I had 16k (round 2)
Colin

User status: Offline
7th Apr 05 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo
Lol its definatly the way to go, it would be daft for me in my situation to blow 16k on a car. Dunno why i want an astra van, just fancy one! Always though of an old style low roof tansit van in black with afterburner lights at the back, lowered on some nice wheels. but an astravan is more realistic!

I shpunked £11k on my MR2 when I was 19 - wish I hadnt now because you can get a nice car for half that!! Got back £7k when I sold it 2 years later!!

No sure about driving a van of any discription - I borrow a few in work & there pish
Jambo

7th Apr 05 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very sensible Stu

I have a light clutch and a small drive to work and i do sit in traffic but there are 2 derestricted roads there and back, means i can jump all the loosers doing 30 in a 60!

I built my car for a reason, it gets driven everyday. My clutch aint too bad, its cheapish to fix so im all good

Unless i had stacks of cash i wouldnt drive my p1 everyday either stu
Stu

7th Apr 05 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Why do you not like them stu?

Ive never driven one, but ive been in plenty, includig B3.3 alpinas. Think they are lovely cars! A good alrounder.

Ive driven a 328i convertible as me mum has had 2 as well as a 325 conv and a 328 coupe. And a 328 tourer, did i mention my mum and dad like BMW's?

Had an M3 Evo coupe for a couple of years a while back!

See http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=208555 as to why I hated it!

Stu

7th Apr 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Very sensible Stu

I have a light clutch and a small drive to work and i do sit in traffic but there are 2 derestricted roads there and back, means i can jump all the loosers doing 30 in a 60!

I built my car for a reason, it gets driven everyday. My clutch aint too bad, its cheapish to fix so im all good

Unless i had stacks of cash i wouldnt drive my p1 everyday either stu

Thats it innit, I definitely do not have stacks of cash after just moving house! Ive luckily just managed to settle what I owed on the P1 before I moved or else its days may have been numbered!
mwg

7th Apr 05 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats fair enough then, just wondered
Jambo

7th Apr 05 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah can see your point, alltho my car annoys me with the noise and the rawness.

I farkin love it

I drive a mercedes c240 elegance as my 2nd car so i have the option of muted dull driving when i want it
Tom

7th Apr 05 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£16k Would be Integra type-r dc2 and pay some shit off
bradfincham

7th Apr 05 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a fan of the old bmws,
maybe few old alpinas and the old classics from the early 70's but the rest in between i dnt like!
The new m3 csl and the 330ci floats my boat but for that cash id again have a nice kit car and something fun for daily drive!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » If I had 16k (round 2) 23 database queries in 0.0073280 seconds