corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Indicators? Smoked/Black

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Indicators? Smoked/Black
dna23

User status: Offline
8th Apr 05 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where can i get indicators which are actually black/smoked on the outside not just inside and have a lovely brown tint i saw a corsa in one of the car magazines a few months ago with black ones it had orange piping on the seats and was recently on ebay :S if that helps....
mwg

8th Apr 05 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got clear indicators and Im just gonna spray them to give the smoked effect when I get my smoked front and rears. Think you can buy smoked ones from Vauxhall but not sure how well smoked they are
dna23

8th Apr 05 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate, will probably have them sprayed and lacquered then
mwg

8th Apr 05 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the indicators you can buy out of the magazines foul the petrol fumes canister or something behind the drivers side wing so dont fit properly without moving the canister. Ones out the magazine also cost £15+. Vauxhall ones fit 1st time and only cost me £3.88 for the pair!
Rob H

8th Apr 05 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just make sure you get the angled ones and not the straight ones to cure the Petrol fumes canister, or whatever it is .

New Poll