corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bright lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bright lights
K2 GTi

User status: Offline
8th Apr 05 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The lights on my car always blind people who I'm behind at night. I've used the adjuster to move the lights down a bit but they're still pointing a bit high and are very bright. It really pisses people off and its starting to piss me off...

How can I solve this problem?
dna23

8th Apr 05 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you sure you put them in the bulb holders correctly, when i did mine one of them was put in incorrectly and was always on full beam cos it didnt slot in - i just checked em over and moved it back and now they're fine...
K2 GTi

8th Apr 05 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats more than likely the problem. Will have a look after work..

They seem to be on full beam all the time even though I haven't put them on .

Cheers
slugger_54132

8th Apr 05 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it change when u actually put them on full beam, could be that u jst heve them set high, and all u need to do is lower them there is an adjuster for that
Carr

8th Apr 05 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

park up well close to a wall at night so you can see your beam and then flick and if it doesnt adjust for main beam then dna is probably right

New Poll