corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Parts (Exhaust, Filter, Subs & Facia Adapter)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Parts (Exhaust, Filter, Subs & Facia Adapter)
Rob H

User status: Offline
   11th Apr 05 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok. My mates buying himself a new car, so the parts listed are no longer needed off his 1.4 SRi.

First off, is a Stainless Steel 4" straight cut Back box. Been on the car for 2 years, and is in very good condition. Few marks on it, but nothing major, or anything that'll be noticable on the car. Sounds great for just a backbox, burbles and pops in first or when you rev it. Also got a video of it being revved for those who are interested.

£80+ £10P&P

Pipercross "Flat top" Induction kit. On the car for a couple of years. Comes with the bracket, and clamp. Will give it a clean, but could do with re-oiling before you put it back on.

£30+ £5P&P

Two Sony 12" "Pentagon" Subs (XS-L121P5), Both in custom ported boxes made for the boot of a corsa C, carpeted in blue carpet. Had vey little use, But both of the rims around the cones are marked. No punctures or rips in the rubber/Cones. 1200W Peak Power!

Pics to follow

These still retail at £50 a piece per sub, all you need to do is put them in the boot and wire them to a decent amp and your away.

Offers in the region of £60

Black Facia adapter for fitting an aftermarket headunit. Ideal for lower models, or as a spare for spraying. £25 according to the VX website.

£10 Inc P&P

[Edited on 12-04-2005 by Rob H]
ChazSXi

12th Apr 05 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dude can u send me the vid and also some pics of how the sub boxes fit in to the c's boot
chaz_thedude@hotmail.com
Rob H

12th Apr 05 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few more pics put up now. Also the induiction kit Should Fit 1.2's aswell. Ive got my mates BFO on my 1.4 at the minute, and it went on fine, so theres no reason why a 1.4 filter cant go on a 1.2 .
Rob H

13th Apr 05 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Parts (Exhaust, Filter, Subs & Facia Adapter) 25 database queries in 0.0079739 seconds