corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gsi Alloys And Tyres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi Alloys And Tyres
corsaboi2005

User status: Offline
30th Apr 05 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 corsa gsi alloys and tyres for sale, wheels are in good condition has you see in pictures, all 4 centrecaps are there, and tyres aren't bad either, i also have the centrecap allen key tool which can easily go missing, aswell as corsa's these alloys will also, fit nova's, tigra's and astra's. and should fit all other 4 stud vauxhalls. they need to be collected from Driffield area East Yorkshire. ill be interested in a part ex for some 15s or 16s anything considered. let me know what you have got and we might have a deal. the picture shows 5 wheels but the last 2 are the same picture. also the last 2 pictures is the worst alloy. but its not to bad. Pricewise im looking for offers around £150. i am open to offers though so if you want to make me one or need any more details or pictures please u2u me.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gsi Alloys And Tyres 25 database queries in 0.0092309 seconds