corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BAR could be banned from F1 this year

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BAR could be banned from F1 this year
Siberia

User status: Offline
9th May 05 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sims

And i also wonder how many teams also have been doing the same and have ripped the unit out in fear of being rumbled. I did notice Ferrari were fairly slow on Sunday

why does everything always come back to ferrai? BAR Cheat everyone says ferrai must have the same thing....

michelin use illegal tires and ferrai are said to be 'unsporting' for reporting them

ferrai have never been NEVER found guilty of breaking the rules while schumacher has been with them. and schumacher has been found guilty of wrongdoing twice... once in the 1994 britich GP which he recieved a 2 race ban and once in 1997 which he was trown out of that years championship for.....
Sims

User status: Offline
9th May 05 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Siberia, i was just joking. I knew that everyone makes digs at Ferrari that is why i mentioned them.

I do like Schumacher and think he is an amazing driver and he has done loads for the Ferrari team. I think some people don't like them because they can govern things because a few of the other teams have to go with what Ferrari want brought in because the supply them with engines.

All that stuff a while ago with traction and launch control was brought in because they wanted it. And they had developed it before it was allowed so they had an advantage over the other teams.

But saying that they are a very clever team and don't break the rules. They have to be the best at race stratagies.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BAR could be banned from F1 this year 23 database queries in 0.0085249 seconds