corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » OMG!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OMG!!!!!!!!!!
corsa_boi

User status: Offline
22nd May 05 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now you have looked,lol does anyone know where i can get a lambda sensor from 2day? i know its sunday but somewhere must be open, plz.
jamesw

22nd May 05 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it nrly done mate? i was there the other day looked as if it was coming on well, as for lambda i know i got one from motorquip dno if there open tho
corsa_boi

22nd May 05 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh mate ive got it back, few things i need to sort. got it rr yest to make sure everything is ok, just need a lambda and a bigger inter cooler and then going to get phase 2. but seems ok so far, i know im going to have problems but thats what you get for having a c20let in a corsa
corsa_boi

22nd May 05 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wheres motorquip? they keep them instock
Andy4k

11th Jun 05 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_boi
now you have looked,lol does anyone know where i can get a lambda sensor from 2day? i know its sunday but somewhere must be open, plz.

whats the simptoms of it when it goes think mine might of gone does of engie managment light come on after amin of ticking over?
corsa_boi

11th Jun 05 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh engine light comes on, i just went to vaux and hooked it up to there thing and it said 02 sensor. so fitted a new one and it was fine after that.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » OMG!!!!!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0078139 seconds