corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 Sport (R-reg Facelift)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.4 Sport (R-reg Facelift)
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
30th May 05 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of selling my car so i can buy me a Cav turbo or sumthin daft,

Its a Red corsa sport, its a late R-reg with the newer bumpers, v-grill, black dash etc,

Mods are...

Clifford concept 300 (£700 new, with certificate)
Bilstein -40mm kit,
Irmisher backbox,
Powerboost valve thingy.
Arches rolled for 17's, not attacked with a grinder and left to go rusty.

The car used to have 17's on but has not any more, its now on 14in sxi 5 spokes, cool i know but all the car needs is a set of wheels.

The car has done 54.000 with full vauxhall history, MOT & Tax run out this month, but will cost like £130 to do both for a year so thats no prob,

I'm after £2500ono

You can get hold of me by e-mail... andyrs1800i@hotmail.co.uk but i wont be online v-much as i have no internet but will try to pop on as much as poss to check.

Cheers.
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
30th May 05 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also car has... Drilled n grooved disks, strut brace, alpine componants and white dials, it had a pipercross on for like 1 week but couldnt be arsed with it, its now got standard airbox with some kinda uprated filter, will also have standard vauxhall tape player beast... here are some pics of how it was, will get some up to date ones soon.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 Sport (R-reg Facelift) 25 database queries in 0.0091519 seconds