corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cav Turbo 4 sale (losing job so this must go)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cav Turbo 4 sale (losing job so this must go)
ciderman

User status: Offline
   31st May 05 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

L reg
Air con + sun roof ( a rare thing to have both )
Air con will need gassed
Full heated leather
All electric windows and sun roof working ok
Mint standard Wheels and legal tyres good depth
Drivers Airbag
Cat back s/s Scorpion Zorst System (twin back box)
The shell ECT has got just over 100k on it but its been WELL looked after during them 100k miles and its showing no signs of tiredness any on bodywork, I believe its been garaged most of its life.
It has just been fitted with a secondhand engine with only 69,000ish miles, ( due to previous owner running it when oil pump had broken )
just been fitted with a new cam kit ( which includes belt, pullys, and tentioners )
just had a service.
new fully synthetic engine oil
new power steering oil
new transfer box oil (Vauxhalls recommended transmission fluid)
Compression test been carried out recently and showing perfect compression result
Engine and underside has just been degreased and its showing no signs of any fresh oil leaks anywhere that I can see.
At the moment its running in 2wd but all that’s wrong with the 4x4 system is the temp switch on the txb this i know for definate as i have had it checked out, + when the 2 wires from the temp switch are twisted together the light goes out and all 4 wheels do drive. new switch will be fitted before sold
there is also a spare txb which I will include with the sale and one or two other bit n bobs which I will throw in. which include ABS unit, spare accumulator bulb and all fitments, spare turbo wheel as spare wheel
The cav has been fitted with a 4x4 on/off switch
It’s fitted with a Clifford Concept 50 Full enclosure.
Also included in the sale are 2 super chips to go on the cav reportedly boosting the bhp to 265 bhp.
And also a twin piston baileys dump valve.
The interior (carpets) have all been fully steam cleaned, and look brand new.

looking for £3,500. ( also open to offers as i would like a quick sale )
factory closing soon so i may be out of a job, and wont be able to afford to run it

ANY QUESTIONS E MAIL ME ciderman@white773.freeserve.co.uk
ciderman

1st Jun 05 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt>>>>>>>
ciderman

4th Jun 05 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would take £3,000!!!!!
FozzyGSI

4th Jun 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish i had 3k now

Free bump
ciderman

5th Jun 05 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FozzyGSI
I wish i had 3k now

Free bump

i wish you had £3k
i also wish i never had to sell
ciderman

7th Jun 05 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
ciderman

8th Jun 05 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
ciderman

12th Jun 05 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cav still here
had alot of people asking about it, also had a guy ( migweb member CAVYDAVE's mate ) here today test driving it, and he seemed well impressed, but he has to sell his seat ibiza coup first , if you want a second opinion on the cav you could always log onto migweb.co.uk and PM cavydave and ask him as he was in with the test drive and he had a good look round the car too.
ciderman

13th Jun 05 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cav provisionally sold
just as I thort first to see and test drive will probably be the new owner of this absolute mint cav turbo, the guy travel a good 90mile round trip to see and test drive it, and went away with a big smile on his face, and he as been in touch twice since he viewed it and drove it on Sunday, just needs to get afew things finalised, likes of insurance visit the bank ect and hopefully he will be back to pick the cav up, and drive away the new proud owner of a cav turbo
It will be sad to see her go......... but needs must

[Edited on 13-06-2005 by ciderman]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cav Turbo 4 sale (losing job so this must go) 25 database queries in 0.0099990 seconds