corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Spotted Gav!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spotted Gav!
Rebrabuk

User status: Offline
12th Jun 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At Arni tonight.

Sorry about not stopping to chat, but you caught me by suprise both times you pased me and then i went the wrong way at the roundabout and accidently left the place and couldn't be arsed going around all the roundabouts to get back in..

I spotted your old Corsa too.
Corsa Sport Gav

12th Jun 05 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey tis ok mate, yer i spotted it too
Rebrabuk

12th Jun 05 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was quite an interesting evening..

Saw some muppet crash his Corsa into an Astra van. Corsa is probably a write off and the Astra bumper had fallen off. This was on my way through Durham area on my way into the Arni. On my way out his mates had all turned up on their mopeds to push the car out of the middle of the road and onto the grass verge..

Then had a race with a Golf V5 on way back up A1/A19. Cruising along at 80 and some cunt comes and sits up my arse down the A1. I was scared, i thought it was police so i slowed down to 70 and it still stuck with me for about a mile... Then pulls out and sits along side me, 2 fine young ladies give me a wave and put their foot down! I gave chase (obviously) and stick with them.

Turns off A1 and onto A19. A couple of cars had got between us as we were turning off but i done them on the slip road. Onto the A19 and i thought i'd show them who's boss.

I was still chasing when we were upto about 120. She was on inside lane, me on outside preparing to go past and suddenly she slams the brakes on and swerves towards the verge! I instrictively braked too only to see a rabbit/weazle running across the road! She braked harder than me though as i sailed past her whilst braking. So me being the gentleman that i am, stopped at the services to make sure they were ok and they pulled up beside me and said "If it wasn't for that fucking furry fucker we'd of had you!" Then they just zoomed off..
Corsa Sport Gav

12th Jun 05 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was the corsa red?
Rebrabuk

12th Jun 05 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah.
Corsa Sport Gav

12th Jun 05 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer seen the scooter crew nxt to a red corsa at the round about
the 6ft dream

12th Jun 05 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuckin hate that bastard scooter crew, bunch of fuckin sad little twats, the arni is 4 cars on a sunday night not daft little gimps tht cant afford a car causing a mess on coffee maker engined sheds!!!
Corsa Sport Gav

12th Jun 05 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most of them aint old enuyf to drive as there 16
M2RTY

13th Jun 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never been to arni ever!
Rebrabuk

13th Jun 05 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your not missing much..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Spotted Gav! 24 database queries in 0.0101681 seconds