corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New tyre help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New tyre help?
kupo

User status: Offline
17th Jun 05 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya im new to the board and i jus got some old 5 spoke cav gsi alloys and i need to put some tyres on them.

im gona order from www.mytyres.co.uk and wondered if any 1 else has used them b 4?

Also im stuck on which tyres to purchase. i know the size i want is 195 50 15 but i got a few in mind. Just need help on decideing which ones, an what ppl would recommned?

i got these 4 in mind:

Avon ZV3
Uniroyal rainsport 1
toyo proxes T1-S
Toyo proxes T1-R

Thanks for any help!
Twiggy

17th Jun 05 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

toyos but you will need to change em often! as there dead soft

Avons look good...

I will be purchasing the rainsports as i have 'erd there a bit of alright!!!
Cybermonkey

18th Jun 05 at 02:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Toyo T1-S are good for the price, and softer than the T1-R's. Maybe have a look a bit further afield, perhaps Yokohama or Dunlop. Spend a bit more and get some Michelin Pilots, awesome tyre

New Poll