corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cream leather look material... for Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cream leather look material... for Corsa B
Jay

User status: Offline
25th Jun 05 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is all ready cut out and just needs putting together now, I did start it and the rear bench is done but the sewing machine fucked up so, im now at a loss! I dont want much for it, just some money back for it its in a smooth cream leather look vinyl, looks nice I will post it like, be about £4-£5 to post at a guess? Make me an offer? I paid £70 for all the material and there is lots of left over material to make other things out of if you wish? Also recently sold my Corsa n now got a vectra so dont need it at all!
Jay

25th Jun 05 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ally

25th Jun 05 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you just sewn the pieces together with a machine or have u used a backing material?

[Edited on 25-06-2005 by Ally]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cream leather look material... for Corsa B 25 database queries in 0.1337910 seconds