corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall, VW, Seat aerial antennas.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall, VW, Seat aerial antennas.
CHR15B

User status: Offline
24th Jul 05 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are just the actual removable part, not the bases, I've got them from a friend who works at a local Arnold Clark.

I'ved tried them on my Corsa C and they fit perfectly, they also fit a wide range of VAG cars too.

He sold me them all as one peice as a fixed price and I've bunged them up on eBay for £4 each with £1 postage... thats a low price of £5 (Buy it now) and it's sent the next working day.

You can view the item here, they're not all on eBay I've kept some behind for outter eBay sales, email me for more information. (chris dot bryson at talktalk dot net)

Clicky here to see eBay item!
CHR15B

User status: Offline
25th Jul 05 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump guys! Always come in handy!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall, VW, Seat aerial antennas. 25 database queries in 0.0088878 seconds