corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 4.2 V8

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4.2 V8
Stu-G

User status: Offline
28th Jul 05 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got one of those cars but i was tempted to change my engine too a tuned GTI engine...
SVM 286

29th Jul 05 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
yes its a bit ??? how is gonna work, but it was for sale for £400, i so wanted it, im sure SVM will remember been talkign about it months and months ago

Sure do mate.

Will need a shed load of development work to complete, but it's got to be worth the money for the engine, which I thought was from an S8 or an old A8

Anyway, the main problem, as I mentioned earlier, is that it is in a Polo, which, short of anything equivalent from the French or Italians, is the worst car in the world
SVM 286

29th Jul 05 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
yes, your gonna have to have a very very cleaver gear linkage to get that to work, we soenbt hours at work thinkin how we could get it to work, unfortuatley it was a waste as the guy sold it

Like various mid engined longitudionally mounted supercar engines, you could run the selector arm from a rose jointed mech at the box through the vee of the cylinder block.
Claire

31st Jul 05 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
why?

^^What he said

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 4.2 V8 23 database queries in 0.0083630 seconds