corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » roof rails

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author roof rails
Richie B

User status: Offline
28th Jul 05 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know welded is perhaps the better option...

but how well does the lead method work?... then the fibreglass and filler?

it's far easier for me to do it with lead, as i cant weld... and could get ahold of lead, so i'm just wondering about it... if it sucks, then fair enough
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its welded and lead filled - not just one or the other!!if its done prperly - I'd still recomend putting a single skin of Biaxial fibreglass over the final weld - will hide any eventual cracks and be easier to smooth

New Poll