corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI for sale
Hot Hatch

User status: Offline
   3rd Aug 05 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my corsa gsi, everything standard apart from k+n air filter, full stainless steel exhaust system, tinted windows and as good as new alloys also mp 3 player. Comes with 12 months mot taxed till end of september 05, bodywork is in good condition for a car of this age apart from a couple of shopping trolley dents, Engine management light has started coming on and off I have had it checked at local garage and the fault seems to be with the ega valve could be sticking? it can be disconnected or blocked off as of no real use ( common fault ) Mileage is approx 87k
Pics are in my garage, located in North Wales
Offers in the region of £2500
Thanks for looking.

The alloys are TSW it comes with Yokohoma tyres, i am willing to accept £2200 for this car, as i have already purchased my next car, if you are interested and have a good offer ould be interested to hear from you. Thanks

[Edited on 19-08-2005 by Hot Hatch]

[Edited on 19-08-2005 by Hot Hatch]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI for sale 25 database queries in 0.0088429 seconds