corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Nation meet convoy from mk!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nation meet convoy from mk!
luisa

User status: Offline
8th Aug 05 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right who is convoying and who wants to go up on the saturday night and stay at Matt H's if its ok with him!?

I need to know coz if none of you wanna convoy then me pablo will go on the sat and meet you lot there!

[Edited on 08-08-2005 by luisa]
Matt H

8th Aug 05 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can come up on the Fri nite if you want The meet isn't untill the Sunday though

Nah seriously, anyone wanting to stay is welcome. We had a similar party when it was Donny show weekend & it was a good laugh Obviously with this being the National Meet there will be more people which hopefully means more fun

Plus if you come you'll get to experience the wonderous Smoothie machine

Im booked off work Sat & Sunn so anyone wanting to travel up on either the Fri or Sat night just let me know

Matt
luisa

8th Aug 05 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm working sat morn so would have to be sat night but just wanted to know if anyone that was convoying wanted to go sat if not i will convoy with everyone on the sunday so just wanting to know what the majority wants to do
Matt H

8th Aug 05 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK Cool
Shane

10th Aug 05 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i cant make staurday night wish i could, got a formal dinner to go to
chr15barn3s

10th Aug 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i get my new car next week I will drive up and meet you at mk probably

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Nation meet convoy from mk! 24 database queries in 0.0104511 seconds