corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Corsa SRI For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa SRI For Sale
Blue_Sri

User status: Offline
14th Aug 05 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my baby! This totally reliable car has been well maintained and serviced by the current lady owner, definate show-stopper, it has been in magazines a couple of times, but most of all its great fun to drive and own. I am selling this car as an unfinshed project car, genuine reason for sale.

Specs

Engine:
SRI Conversion (Multi-Point Injection)
Unichip
4-2-1 Lexmaul Stainless Steel Manifold
Powerflow Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Performance BackBox
Pipercross Viper Cold Air Feed
Powerboost Valve
Lowered 80mm
The car is currently tuned to 89 BHP, Power read outs available.

BodyWork:

Full Kingdom Developments Intruder Kit
Devil 17" Alloy Wheels
Lexus Light Clusters
Evo 4 Bonnet Vent
Bad Boy Eyebrows
Tinted Windows With blue fade in
Undercar LED multi-colour kit
Square Plates
All Bodywork Modifications carried out by Vauxhall Bodyshop.

Interior:

Felted Door cards
Neons in footwells
White Dials
ICE:

Kenwood Head unit
2 x Kenwood 240W speakers in front
1 x Kenwood Centre speaker 60W
2 x Kenwood 6"9 240W in rear shelf
2 x Q X Maystar 6"9 300W in rear shelf
2 x Kicker 15" subwoofers 500W each
1 x Rockford Fosgate amp 1500W
1 x Kicker 1000W amp
All Sound system professionally installed, however there is no back seat in the car, I have the back seat and will be given on purchase the install is not complete however there is a felted MDF floor where the Amps and Subs sit onto. This install cost nearly 2,000 alone.

I have all the documents for the car and it was serviced on a regular basis, plus it had an engine rebuild when the SRI conversion was done, the head is an Astra and the block is a Corsa, this car is totally orignal and needs someone to carry on developing it. However there are parts of the car that needs attention, when the car was lowered the garage that did the work slammed down the car on the ramp and damaged the side-skirt, there is a crack where the sideskirt meets the wheelarch. That is the only major part that needs attention. So if you still want this car place your bid, there is nothing else like it. NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE!!

OR BID ON EBAY NOW:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4568530886&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Jas

User status: Offline
14th Aug 05 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u mad4corsa

he has a 180+bhp astra on tb's... i rekn he'll do some kinda deal with u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Corsa SRI For Sale 25 database queries in 0.0060990 seconds