corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any News on Corsa D Release?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any News on Corsa D Release?
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Aug 05 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After Christmas I'll be looking to get a newer car. I've been looking at a few options, and the Corsa C 1.8SRi is a possible contender, so Im wondering when the Corsa D will launch, as obviously Corsa C prices drop.
Any Ideas?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
ed

18th Aug 05 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should bring a Corsa D Z20LET. I'd part money for that

But I haven't heard a date yet, though it was apparently at the end of this year...
Kyle T
Premium Member

18th Aug 05 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool cheers, Ive had a look on Corsa-C.co.uk and thers some SRis goingfor about 7 - 8k so hopefully that'll drop when the Ds come out

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Viperboy

18th Aug 05 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No date for the release of the new corsa yet, as far as we know its after summer next 2006. Will be a VXR version aswell its a 1.6 turbo we had the product training a few weeks ago, looks lush!

just in case ur wondering i work for vauxhall!
Teddy

18th Aug 05 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Viperboy
No date for the release of the new corsa yet, as far as we know its after summer next 2006. Will be a VXR version aswell its a 1.6 turbo we had the product training a few weeks ago, looks lush!

just in case ur wondering i work for vauxhall!

Yep spot on i was talking to the VXR brand manager a couple of weeks ago.
The Corsa VXR is going to be worth the wait - trust me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Any News on Corsa D Release? 24 database queries in 0.0081730 seconds