corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 1.5D for sale N reg. Cheap runaround!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 1.5D for sale N reg. Cheap runaround!!!
Will_Sport

User status: Offline
16th Sep 05 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIGHTY-O... got all the details now my bro has sent me the doc's for this.

The car is an excellent started and runner, usually jumps to live before the starter motor has even turned the engine over once!!! Although being a diesel it's a lil rough until engine is warm (nothing unusual) it has 126k miles on it but the engine is still running like it did when i got it with 111k on it, and not once did it brake down on me or leave me stranded.

It will do 50-60mpg (depending where you drive it) and my bro used to live 150miles away in swindon so its done that trip countless times (a few times when i owned it) and it will sit on the motorway at 80mph and love it.

Its metallic grey, as far as i'm aware it doesn't have any rust on body work. Interior is still in good condition, just needs a lil clean which i'll get round to sometime this week.

MOT runs out August 2006 so load left!!!
Tax runs out end of month unfortuneatly.

My bro's g/fs dad is a RAF mechanic, and has fitted a new alternator and radiator to it recently. Not sure what else has been done but have noticed its got a new back box on it.

I have with it 7 previous MOT certs, the service history only has 5 stamps in though, last being 84k service. Although its a very simple car running wise so i never bothered with a service, just changed cam belt when i got it and had a mechanic have a look over it.

Only modifications that have been done is a JVC cd player and some cheapo 6x9 that work alright... v.good for a first car to cheaply insure... or just a run about for those of you who don't like running ur 20mpg car every day

Excellent MPG, low tax group, insurance group 5

Another exterior pic
Interior pic

Bad points (always some)
1) small dint under passenger side mirror... paint still intact and is only cosmetic
2) knocking coming from passenger side... ball joint/drive shaft/ bearing will be the problem, a lot of french cars suffer from this but only a cheap job to sort.

£500 and its yours!!!
may be taking a trip to ebay if no one makes me a decent offer.

[Edited on 16-09-2005 by Will_Sport]
Will_Sport

User status: Offline
16th Sep 05 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£500 no offers gotta add, my bro says thats least he'll take for it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 1.5D for sale N reg. Cheap runaround!!! 25 database queries in 0.0054469 seconds