corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help needed asap, koni adjustables and springs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help needed asap, koni adjustables and springs
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
24th Sep 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, i have koni adjustables all round with -50 cobra springs. Wheels are 17" et45 with 205 40 17 toyo proxies all round.
Problem i am having is thats its just too low on the front arches and want to raise it up by about 10mm.
Arches have been debolted and bonded on, metal lip has also been raised. My Mot is quite soon so need it sorting before then.
I bought the suspension from jacko(boyracer2002) off here so i dont actually have the springs the koni shocks would have come with.
Does anyone know where i can just buy the front springs to match the shocks, i believe they are -40mm.
Thanks alot
dna23

24th Sep 05 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u
stevegreetham

24th Sep 05 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen some spax ones, they are -40. I think i will go for these, do they have a good reputation?
Even though i am lowered 50mm all round the rear seems alot higher than the front, even to the extent that the car looks like its 'nose diving'. I know there is the weight of the engine but its only a 1.2 so i dont think it should be like that
stevegreetham

24th Sep 05 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as soon as someone who knows thier stuff tells me they will fit then i'll order them....cheers
schoey

24th Sep 05 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine sits higher at the back aswel mate! gsi, on 30mm koni kit! have no idea why!

New Poll