corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Oil in spark plug hole

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oil in spark plug hole
RyeSt

User status: Offline
25th Sep 05 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My c20xe has been running weird for the past few days. When it started from cold it wasnt firing on all cylinders unless I reved it up. I thought I had a plug off so I went to change them. when I took the plug lead out it was covered in oil and the hole was half full. Any ideas what could be causing this??

Rye
MoNkEy MaGiC

25th Sep 05 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rocker cover gasket mate!
easy to do and dont cost a lot

ive had the same problem for almost a year now, and it started soon after the rocker gasket was changed on my c16xe!! but my car never mis fired or leaked badly so i never bothered changing it again, so i just cleaned the spark plugs cylinders every month lol
RyeSt

25th Sep 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one fella. Will get it changed tomorrow. Thought it might of been a compression seal or somethin

New Poll