corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » please help....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author please help....
Jas

User status: Offline
25th Sep 05 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wana re wire my front speakers as they arnt working! iv tried differant headunits so its defo the cable or something...

how do i rewire... where shoudl the speaker wire connect to... as much detail as possible in your answers!!

thanks
MR2Mike

25th Sep 05 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut wires at back of your head unit, and run new wire to speakers..... think left side is white and white/black and ride side grey and grey/black.......... single colour wire is +ve.
Jas

25th Sep 05 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you do this to yours?

but cutting the wire wont simply make things better surley!?

wont i have to put new wires into the iso boxs (that what there called?)
MR2Mike

25th Sep 05 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did this just the other week yeh, solved problem , no hassle at all.... just cut wire in between head unit and where the looms join, ran wire direct to speakers, speakers work fine and sound great
Jas

26th Sep 05 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what was the problem?

its just hard to believe that just changing half the wire solved the promblem i thort you would have to change the whole lot from the loom to the door

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » please help.... 24 database queries in 0.0084679 seconds