corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advise needed asap

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advise needed asap
loz@sussexcarz.com

User status: Offline
8th Oct 05 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im about to spray my alloys cos the polished lip had started to corrode so ive stripped all the paint off and polished off the corrosion and im gonna clear coat them againbut whilst im there a was thinking of spraying the spokes black

but do i have to strip the paint off of them or can i just scotch them up and spray over the top

cheers
dannycorsa c

User status: Offline
8th Oct 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have polished the outer rim the laquer wont stick to it now as it will be to smooth for the paint to take to it. the only way of haveing laquered polished wheels is o have them diamond cut then its not a smooth finish but still gives a highly polished image

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advise needed asap 23 database queries in 0.0062470 seconds