corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Pioneer Handsfree

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer Handsfree
RKS

User status: Offline
11th Oct 05 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, just after a bit of info if anyone can help on handsfree for pioneer stereos, there is some info in the manual but it doesnt say anything about the equipment that I need, just how to turn it on.

i assume that it uses the IPBus connector??

ideally i'd like a solution that uses bluetooth, therefore i wouldnt have plug my fone into anything

thanks for anyhelp in advance

New Poll