corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dell Axim X50V PDA - 3 months old (Perfect to add a GPS receiver to...)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dell Axim X50V PDA - 3 months old (Perfect to add a GPS receiver to...)
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
12th Oct 05 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5818746358

On behalf of my flat mate...

Dell Axim x50v

This PDA is just three months old and has hardly been used (which is the reason I’m selling – I’m about to get a new Windows Smartphone). It also comes with:

* 1GB Sandisk SD Card
* Extra Dell Original 2200mAH battery (lasts more than twice as long as the standard one) (as well as the standard 1100mAH battery – so two batteries included!)
* Extra 3 x Dell Original Stylus’
* Extra 10 x Dell Original Screen Protectors

Please note that this is the top-of-the-range x50v model, and not the lower specification x50. So as well as the faster processor (Intel XScale 624Mhz), you also get the docking station and a more powerful graphics processor (with it’s own dedicated 16MB of GPU RAM). All discs and manuals are also provided.

Please see the specification below (taken from Dell’s UK website):

* Microsoft® Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition operating system with Windows Media Player 10 Mobile
* Powered by the Intel® XScale PXA270 Processor at 624MHz
* Brilliant 3.7" colour TFT VGA display with 640x480 resolution
* Integrated Intel 2700G multimedia accelerator with 16MB video memory
* Integrated 802.11b (WiFi) and Bluetooth Wireless Technologies
* Packed with 64MB SDRAM and 128MB Intel StrataFlash ROM
* Integrated CompactFlash Type II and Secure Digital / SDIO Now! / MMC card slots provide flexible expansion (1GB SD Card included in this auction)
* Video-out Support with optional VGA Presentation Bundle
* Removable Primary Battery with optional High Capacity Battery (included in this auction)
* 3.5mm Headphone / Headset Jack for Headsets to support VoIP and voice recognition applications
* Built-in microphone and speaker for easy recording on the go
* USB Docking Cradle including Battery Charging Slot
* Two 3D games included; EnigmoTM puzzles and StuntCar Extreme

The exact same specification, with all included accessories comes to over £400 on the current Dell UK website! (as at 11th October 2005)

Please note that I will only post the product once full payment has been received (Paypal or Cheque). The item is in “as new” condition, and it will contain a completely new A05 ROM install (the latest Dell OS/ROM) as I will give it a “hard-reset” before it leaves me.

If you have any questions – please feel completely free to ask. I will get back to you as soon as possible. A very reasonable reserve has been set – please bear in mind the extra accessorises you will be receiving when bidding, worth at least £100 when new (the large, extended battery alone is worth £50 today and has probably only ever been charged twice!).

This item is in perfect condition.

[Edited on 12-10-2005 by Tim]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dell Axim X50V PDA - 3 months old (Perfect to add a GPS receiver to...) 25 database queries in 0.0093660 seconds