corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » imported headunits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author imported headunits
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
21st Oct 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALPINE-CDA-9855-CD-MP3-WMA-CAR-CD-PLAYER-9855R-NEW_W0QQitemZ5821094456QQcategoryZ39755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

will it work ok and show the song names? as am sure i remember reading that it did not show on imported headunits?

thanks
John

21st Oct 05 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only station names that don't show because they don't support RDS, mp3 and cd names will work fine.
John

21st Oct 05 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=4173&cadid=468f215ae4b4b69062fb203b46bb591c

Only 280 from there though, supports RDS and theres no worries of getting hit by tax bringing it in.
Paul H

21st Oct 05 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv'e got one of these in my golf.good headunit the little touch bar does your head in.but worth the money
GT4Brody

21st Oct 05 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been thinking about one of these, but not sure about the glidetouch? you reckon its worth gettin chewy? like the oel display too, can only get it on this headunit.
John

22nd Oct 05 at 05:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GT4Brody
I have been thinking about one of these, but not sure about the glidetouch? you reckon its worth gettin chewy? like the oel display too, can only get it on this headunit.

Are the pioneer headunits not oel.
GT4Brody

30th Oct 05 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by GT4Brody

Are the pioneer headunits not oel.

yeah they are mate, meant only on this alpine.
nessi

30th Oct 05 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im almost sure ive read somewhere that imported units won't display what radio station you're listening to, everything else should work & display ok.
This looks a really good headunit for the price!
I bought the alpine cda 9835r at the trax show last year, and im so glad i bought it, its a fantastic headunit & has some great features
I think you should definetely get the cda 9855r, especially at that good price
nickyboy01

30th Oct 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My last 3 head units are from the USA, i have a top spec Pioneer atm, works great but as said doesnt pick up radio via RDS, can manual tune but it wont recognise the name of the station. Also the frequency increments are in 2's 102.1 102.3 102.5 102.7 etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » imported headunits 23 database queries in 0.2471352 seconds