corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Someone drove into my car :(

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Someone drove into my car :(
myke

User status: Offline
27th Oct 05 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's a relief
Laura_1.416v

27th Oct 05 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
i personally have a good solicitor but i cant choose what my insurance company uses?

Ian, of course i would have asked her for the money, i meant settling it without the need for insurance!

I think ill just tell her its in the hands of the insurance company is dealing with it now, i dont have to keep in contact really then do i?

only read as far as this post so sorry if someones already said this but you dont have to use the insurance companies legal team. As i said earlier in the thread, NU's legal team wanted to go 60/40 on an accident i had where a truck pulled into my lane. I told them to forget it & instructed my own solicitor who got them to admit liabilty 100% and it took her about 4 months from taking over my case to it being sorted.
If you use a no-win no fee solicitor you dont even have to pay them. And you dont necassarily have to be making an injury claim, they will just make an "uninsured losses" claim which covers policy excess, loss of use, cost of hire car and any personal possessions damaged in the accident.
Jambo

28th Oct 05 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do i claim still then?

Im baffled by the info, but as i said if my damage is only a couple of hundred to repair as its only paint damage is it wort me claiming?
Siberia

28th Oct 05 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no no no no.... its whoevers fault it is insurance that pays for it... and there NCB will be lost NOT the innocent party...

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Someone drove into my car :( 23 database queries in 0.0101359 seconds