corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gsi engine numers. injectors, exhausts and more...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsi engine numers. injectors, exhausts and more...
causer63

User status: Offline
4th Nov 05 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, the 1.2 8v engine has expired so iv brought an early gsi engine and box. the head gasket has gone so i need the part number to buy a new one, where can i find it? also, do i need a different centre section exhaust? iv got a peco bb2 exhaust section at the mo so can i use this? can i use the standard CAT? what injectors can i put in to make it go a bit quicker? and because im goin from spi to mpi i need a new fuel pump, is the wiring the same?? cheers lads!!!
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
5th Nov 05 at 02:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i believe the wiring is the same for both types of pumps. more powerful injectors are a waste of time and money, standard items are more than up to the job.
just go into vauxhall and ask for the headgasket part number, or someone here might be able to check a certain program for you
not sure on the exhaust, but i believe that standard exhaust bores were identical on all Corsas bar the 1.0 12v.

New Poll