corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Cleethorpes show 2006 needs your support please read!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cleethorpes show 2006 needs your support please read!
Mad Maxd

User status: Offline
   26th Nov 05 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all

I run a charity car show in cleethorpes every year to raise much needed money for terminally ill children! (When you wish upon a star) We need as many different clubs as possible to support this event and make it bigger and raise more more for a very worthy cause! Each year for the last 5 years we have rasied nearly £ 3000.00 and want your support for 2006 ! The date is Sunday 11th June 2006 at Cleethorpes show ground! If you want more info please mail me at maxdcarclub@ntlworld.com or please check out www.maxdcarclub.co.uk events section to dsee what we do and you and your club peeps could be winning the trophies pictured!

Cheers

Martyn www.maxcarclub.co.uk and event founder

Matt H

26th Nov 05 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

What do we need to do? IE do we need to raise funds? Or just attend?

If you want to talk further about it add me onto MSN - matt_hogan@hotmail.co.uk
schoey

8th Dec 05 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read this, im sure some of our region will attend!
corsa_crew

9th Dec 05 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

north yorkshire show at pickering is normally on that weekend

aint got a confirmed date as yet for this yr but normally falls on the 2nd weekend in june

so if thats correct - i doubt many north east will be able to make it

[Edited on 09-12-2005 by corsa_crew]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Cleethorpes show 2006 needs your support please read! 24 database queries in 0.0096059 seconds