corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gauging Interest - Full Corsa SRi - Breaking

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging Interest - Full Corsa SRi - Breaking
BlitZ

User status: Offline
29th Nov 05 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a full running corsa (B) Sri, everything works fine and the body is in good condition. The interior is super clean, you won't find one much cleaner tbh.

I have EVERYTHING from teh car, only reason i "might" be breaking it is because i don't have a key and i'm not sure if vxl will get me a new one If i do get a key however i will be keeping it. (It snapped and i don't have a spare as i've only had the car a short while :lol

Everything from steering wheel to engine. It's all in good condition. Information on anything please PM me. Car is white btw. You want/need anything, let me know and i will probably sell it anyway

Cheers

P.S Can you keep it to PMs because i tend not to check this section that often. Also I am in Scotland soooo.....somethin to think about.

[Edited on 29-11-2005 by BlitZ]
Half Pint

29th Nov 05 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to the breakers and get a full set .....
BlitZ

29th Nov 05 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doubt i'd get them

[Edited on 29-11-2005 by BlitZ]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gauging Interest - Full Corsa SRi - Breaking 25 database queries in 0.0086818 seconds