corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Vectra
Gazz

User status: Offline
26th Dec 05 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time has come to move on, and get some money together after xmas. However there is nothing wrong with the car and I am in no rush to sell it but it doesn't hurt to advertise it anyway.

The car is a 1999 on an S plate. I has 68Kish on the clock, not sure exactly but I can check if you like. It is well below average miles anyway. The car has service history and I have kept a few reciepts for things such as discs and pads as well. It has Tax until April 2006 and is MoT'd until March 2006. The car is very cheap to insure as it is only a 1.6 16v and is seen as a family car. But is still a powerful enough car. The car has a towbar with electrics on it as well, however I personally have never used them, it was on the car when I bought it. (If you are seriously interested in the car but dont want the towbar I can get it taken off - as I have been offered money for the towbar itself). It has electric windows, sunroof, etc. The timing belt was changed less than 1000 miles ago, so it wont need done again for at least another 40K. The bodywork is pretty much in mint condition. Inspections of the car are welcome. I am only looking for £2000 for the car which is very reasonable considering what I paid for the car. If you have any questions about the car just PM me.

Here is 2 pictures of the car, but I can get more if you need them:

Vectra 2

Vectra 1

As I have said I am in no hurry to sell the car but I like to progress with my cars and I just feel it is time for something a little newer. Really love this car so it will probably be another Vectra.

[Edited on 26-12-2005 by Gazz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra 25 database queries in 0.0091188 seconds