corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » !!Clearence!! Chrome Spinners

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author !!Clearence!! Chrome Spinners
Andy4k

User status: Offline
   7th Jan 06 at 04:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here i have a set of 4 brand spanking new chrome spinners all individualy wrapped and boxed with all bolts needed to fit them onto 17" or 18" alloys these are priced at well over £1000 in this weeks redline.

but as i have no use for them and they are just sat there thought i'd sell them on

so first to offer me £170 quick sale

these also come with all chrome locking wheels nuts to fit the spinners and also the tool for them also the spacers if needed and the 4 spinners them self's all brand new as you can see

[Edited on 08-01-2006 by Andy4k]
cd

7th Jan 06 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics

Andy4k

8th Jan 06 at 03:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics posted sorry for late pics just got in from work

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » !!Clearence!! Chrome Spinners 25 database queries in 0.0078120 seconds