corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » LOOK!!! Corsa 1.2 16V Custom De-CAT, X16XE Driveshafts, Splitfire Guages, K-TEC Group A Dump Valve.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LOOK!!! Corsa 1.2 16V Custom De-CAT, X16XE Driveshafts, Splitfire Guages, K-TEC Group A Dump Valve.
Tiger_kpt

User status: Offline
   12th Jan 06 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Items As Above -

1.2 16V Corsa B Custom De-CAT - Collection only. Great little modification. Only selling due to dropping a bigger engine into the car and thus a different exhaust system. Was for sale at £100, but first person who offers £80 can have it for a quick sale.

By the way. Custom fabricated. Can't actually buy an aftermarket de-cat for this engine as the CAT is vertically mounted just after the exhaust manifold. Comes ready with all flanges to bolt straight on. Also comes with the lambda sensor which has also been custom fabricated into the design.

Note: - This sale does not include the CAT and CAT section as shown in the pic. That was removed and put into my new existing custom system. Includes what is shown in the close-up pic.

X16XE Driveshafts - As above. Great condition. Very little use. No Damage. If you would like pics post up your e-mail address. Open to sensible offers. Also include inner CV joints as shown.

Splitfire Guages - Brand new. Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure and Boost Level guages. Never used. Bought for a turbo conversion which never happened. Would prefer to sell them all together but will split for the right price. Post up your e-mail address if you require a pic. Silver bezel. White face. Red needle. Black writing. Splitfire marked and labelled. Best guages around by far in my eyes. Want £70 for the lot. Oil Temperature and Pressure guages still boxed as new. Boost guage new but not boxed.
Here's a pic of one of the guages. All the same in design -

K-TEC Group A Piston Type Polished Metal Dump Valve - Bought for a turbo conversion. Never got round to carrying it out. So am now selling off this part. Fully working, mint condition. Great product. One of the best valves out there in my eyes. Gives a great sound. Being a piston type and group A spec it's very loud. If you would like pics post up your e-mail address. Rather than put the price high for it to be blagged down , I want £50 cash for it plus the P&P.

U2U me or reply to this thread. Cheers all.

[Edited on 12-01-2006 by Tiger_kpt]

Tiger_kpt

12th Jan 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Offers?
CorsAsh

12th Jan 06 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for Oil temp gauge?
scooty22k

12th Jan 06 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really interested in de cat pipe will i go onto the standard pipe?
Tiger_kpt

12th Jan 06 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will go onto the standard system. The flange at the top will link directly to the bottom of your exhaust manifold (I had to sacrifice my first CAT to get this flange for it, lol) and the back end will connect up to your standard system by simply using a connecting piece. Simple job and will release around 10% power gains and make the setup much more free flowing. Least I will take is £80 collected, or you could arrange or pay for a courier. Great price as was up for sale for £120 not long back. Only put back on sale due to previous buyer falling through. And it cost over £200 to have fabricated as well as having to buy a new CAT in replacement to the one sacrificed to make it.

Plus it comes with the Lambda sensor. This is a bargain.

Tiger_kpt

12th Jan 06 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guage Break-down: -

Boost Guage - £20
Oil Temp Guage - £25
Oil Pressure Guage - £25

Postage on top please.
Tiger_kpt

13th Jan 06 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Offers???
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

13th Jan 06 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the gagues have senders?
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

13th Jan 06 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and are they the shafts you got from me?
Rileysport

13th Jan 06 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the 1.6 shafts are 22 spline on the inner side you can use them in xe conversions people

[Edited on 13-01-2006 by SRi-Co]
Tiger_kpt

14th Jan 06 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Dave they are the shafts I got off of you mate. Didn't use them in the conversion. Just used the outer CV joints as already had a set of shafts assembled on the new engine installed.
In terms of the guages I ASSUME that the guages come with senders. Bought fully boxed and sold in the same state, untouched. Do they normally come with the senders? Unsure on this without opening the packaging. LOL.

Pretty sure the shafts are the 22 spline ones yes. Also have ABS rings on them. Which you can use or just remove depending upon your application guys.

[Edited on 14-01-2006 by Tiger_kpt]
Tiger_kpt

14th Jan 06 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

De-CAT provisionally sold to scooty22k.
Tiger_kpt

14th Jan 06 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any offers on other items?
Tiger_kpt

15th Jan 06 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mistake. Shafts won't fit a Corsa. Think they are Astra ones. Offers on rest of parts?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » LOOK!!! Corsa 1.2 16V Custom De-CAT, X16XE Driveshafts, Splitfire Guages, K-TEC Group A Dump Valve. 25 database queries in 0.0073240 seconds