corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » braodband email help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author braodband email help
All Torque

User status: Offline
21st Jan 06 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need an email address for braod band as the one i made on my e7even.com account doesnt seem to work.

i'd use my hotmail one but everyone e-mails me on there and i dont want it to get clogged.

we used to have aol on the home pc but if my brother ends the contract will we lose all our user names and old e-mails? please help as at the moment i'm stuck and cant buy or sell on ebay.
Paul

21st Jan 06 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes if you cancel your contract with AOL you will loose your e-mail boxes. if e7even.com is your ISP give there technical support a call if you are having troubles with e-mail. This is something that you need to take up with them
Dan B

22nd Jan 06 at 05:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or, alternatively, register a domain-name with someone who can host mailboxes aswell, and have an email-address independent of your ISP...

New Poll